Monday, November 7, 2011

Constitution Factor

     A distinctive aid to the Five-Element acupuncturist is to determine where the patient lives at “home base”, what is the place where they are most familiar (maybe not ever most comfortable) from which to carry out their life, perhaps what is their "constitution factor".
     As an example, we as a species tend to collect things. How do we do that – do we hoard or accrete or herd things together? And therein in the manner lies the key. But do not be deceived, coin collectors are no more people of the Metal that stamp collectors are people of the Paper (if there were such a thing.)

7,000/160

I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words.
- Ellen DeGeneres

2 comments:

  1. Great information provided on your blog. Very appreciating.Thank u for sharing this information.It's very helpful to all.
    Acupuncture in Ellicott City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am an acupuncturist at a reputed acupuncture-mississauga clinic so I know all this regarding acupuncture therapy. You know I also write blogs to tell incredible benefits of acupuncture therapy over other healing techniques. So I appreciate your efforts from the bottom of my heart!!

    ReplyDelete