Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Acupuncture Datebook

     I’ve always been fascinated with time keeping from clock making to timed burning candles; calendars have always played a big part. Back in 1980, I think I had two dozen calendars in my office and page turning on the first of the month was a group effort!

     The Chinese calendar has become a source of interest for me as well. So much so that I’ve created a coffee table publication for use in the office waiting area. It goes from January to December with a page for each day; and on that page it includes a acupuncture point appropriate to that season, the point name in English, and in pinyin as well as in Chinese characters, the point’s location, something about the spirit of the point and some bit of daily wisdom.

6,000/161

The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle. - Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment