Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So Many Questions

How many needles do you use in a treatment? Maybe about a dozen.

How long is it? About 75 minutes.

Do I take off my clothes? Probably, except for your underwear

Do I have to believe in it for it to work? No more than believing in electricity.

Will it hurt? Much less than a heartbreak of any kind.

How do you know what to treat? I listen so intently to what you say and how you say it, and to what your pulses tell me.

Do you treat outside of the office? I do home visits as well as treat people in the local rest homes and rehab facilities.

Any side effects? The most common side effect is falling asleep and I get a gold star if you go to sleep, and two gold stars if you snore.

Do you take insurance? Yup, if your insurance pays for it, I’ll accept it.

7,000/161

Your work is to discover you work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. - Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment