Saturday, May 8, 2010

View Me As Movie Star

The folks at Acufinder where I advertise have been offering the promotion about making a free video of your business (with annual add-ons at a premium).

So, I spent an exhausting Friday talking to the videographer on Friday about acupuncture. We looked at coming at it from several different angles. He shot a lot of footage, mostly of me blowing the lines, until it got comical. He did a bunch of office shots and movement shots and a whole lot a material to use. He did a really fine job of cobbling it together.

Admittedly, I look like I’m asleep (visit www.acufinder.com and search on zip code 21045 and pick me for a bit a laugh) while I’m trying to talk to you about the exciting world of acupuncture, but the rest of video is really good. His name is Charles Kim and you can reach him at 877-559-9898 if you need a video for your business.

Movie material, I’m not.

3,500/162

Death is more universal than life; everybody dies but not everybody lives. – A. Sachs

No comments:

Post a Comment