Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Covering the Basics

     Covering the Basics then. What is the mindset? What preparation have I made? Already that day I have 1) designed my mood, 2) decided not to be on automatic, 3) in all situations, to look and see, listen and hear, to be.

     What resides foremost in my active mind - how will I perceive the world? The answer – I’ll bow to how life is, I’ll realize that all the people I meet are one with me, I’ll recognize that I have a choice in all things, I’ll remember that I must allow people to come into my presence as perfect beings - not limiting them in my story about them and with no judgment, I’ll have no expectations about how they should be or act, life is continuous change, I am a beginner in so many areas, and that my words are very powerful. That’s how I’ll start each treatment. That’s how I’ll do life.

(That's my travel Gladstone bag.)

7,000 steps/161lbs

You can’t try to do things; you simply must do them. - Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment