Friday, April 16, 2010

Moving Day

     It’s moving day! Actually it’s office moving in day for me. My landlord of several years is moving to Oregon and taking her office furniture with her to open a new practive out there. I have new stuff to move into the same place. I’ll miss the flying crane mobile and the hanging frog, even the rickety plant stand holding the anatomical statue, but it’ll be nice to have my own desk and table in there.
     This fall I plan to perform some treatments out of doors in September and October, and then depending on how that goes maybe some in the cooler weather of November and December. I’d really like to treat oitside in the dark under the stars; it seems like it would be very freeing. I don’t have a better word than that. I have my eye on some space at the Shaw Farms here in Columbia or on the church grounds over in Owen Brown.

More . . .

6,500/162

Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great. - Comte DeBussey-Rabuto

No comments:

Post a Comment